Wednesday 18 September 2013

Nexgen nails glitter-fied

Its that time of the year again where the colds trying to set it. Which means its the perfect weather for me to go outside in the morning, to get GTA 5 for my other half. Not. But as a reward for undertaking this morning mission I decided to treat myself to a new set of nails. FINALLY!

Now, I did some research on Nexgen nails when i saw the leaflet. Strong nails which allow your natural nails to grow and become stronger. Whilst maintaining a forever shine. Yes, I have to admit I thought this was a joke, until I looked and found their website.  New to the UK, only a few nail places stock this at the moment, but im sure that won't last long.

The overall process was really easy and relaxing and not as eyebrow raising as getting standard acrylics. Plus there was no overwhelming chemical smell. And walking out with all your senses intact is allways a plus right?

I was really impressed by the results,  my nails are super shiny and have this beautiful nude shimmer and irredesence to them. Not wanting to paint over the natural beauty of the nails I decided on using some glitters to complement them instead.  I raided my make-up box for evey holographic,  silvery,  sparkly shade I owned and got glitter-ing

The final result was an eye watering set of digits that I cant take my eyes off!

Ill update soon to let you know how they grow and if they're any better than acrylics. 

Follow me in the meantime @glitterontoasty for updates on the nails and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment