Sunday 13 October 2013

Cold but don't care

If you're reading this from the UK then im sure you aware the weathers turned awful over the past few days. And maybe walking around Manchester on Thursday with a short pleather skirt for Vogues fashion night out, WASNT the brightest idea I had this week. (Along with drinking too much and binging on sushi). So I decided to dress up like it's still summer, well kind of. That is a jumper in the top right corner BUT it is a really wide knit so its practicality a boob tube.

In other news. .

Things I love right now: Halloween, gogglebox, healthy smoothies, the new syle Louis Vuitton style handbags, eggs benidict,  leopard print, ridiculously over sized sack dresses, and pretending its still summer

Things I hate: being hungover, the rain, unfair people, shiny plastic coats (sorry!) And finally halogen ovens (mine just blew up!). 

What is everyone else loving or hating now the colds setting in?  Comment below and let me know! 


Skirt: Zara
Jumper: M&S
Fur waistcoat/gilet: Topshop
Shoes: Primark (with the bows sawn off!!)
Tights: I literally cant remember 

peace, 
Zabrina x

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes! Too bad we don't have a Primark in Denmark :(

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I don't normally buy shoes from primark but im obsessed with leopard print. Im sure you make up for it by having awesome food! And a pretty awesome fashion scene!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete